For this project we were told to make a Batman theme. Pretty open-ended project, honestly. I decided to go with a new spin on the classic “nananananananana Batman” version, and there really wasn’t time for any second thoughts because of the Hard Drive Fiasco.
Oh, and also, sorry for the two month delay. Hah. I left on a cross-country road trip with my family pretty much as soon as school was done (August 3rd. Which means that I have graduated. Yay.). And then on said road trip, I was working to finish all of the work for which I had been granted an extension, which I think I mention in previous posts. Anyway, I got most of them uploaded but forgot this little guy, only to be reminded by my father last night when he asked if I’d updated my blog recently. So yeah. Happy listening, dad. Lols.